Why I Don’t Wear a Face Mask and Resist Mandatory Mask-wearing
June 30, 2020
(updated August 17, 2020)
Hello friends! Many have asked to understand my opinion about mandatory face-mask-wearing. I tell them it’s too complex to put in a sound-bite or a text or a comment on Facebook, although I’ve tried. It’s not a simple issue. Here I’ve tried to explain with some sources for reference what I believe, how I came to that conclusion, and the resources that helped shape or support my opinion.
I haven’t come to my conlusions solely on scientific facts. I am a whole being: mental, emotional, spiritual, physical, and social. It is through all these faculties that I have looked for connections, patterns, and themes, seeking to know the truths I’ve come to for myself. Some of the following appeal to the intellect with facts and scientifically proven data. Some appeals to the emotions as I learned of personal accounts of others, and others from my own physical experiences that manifested how wearing a mask made me feel. I’ve sought understanding of the truth of things as they really are on my knees and through studying scripture and much pondering in the Spirit. I have felt led, guided, and inspired in my study and research.
This is not a doctorate paper. There are probably holes in my argument. It’s not a complete analysis. And I’m not going to sound eloquent – the harassment and bashing I’ve received at times for voicing my opinion about this have worn me down. So this will be a bare-facts collection of why I believe so strongly about this issue.
As you’ll see, it’s not just as simple as “Wear the damn mask!” as Lt. Gov. Cox of Utah has demanded.
It’s not just a matter of simply submitting to annoyance or discomfort over wearing a mask so I “don’t kill grandma” and because I “love my neighbor”.
To me this issue drives at the very core of our Constitutional freedoms and the erosion of our American way of life and our God-given mandate to protect liberty and agency. This is why I care so much and am fighting so hard against mandating mask-wearing. In the place of mandates I promote kindness, consideration, and granting everyone the freedom to make their own health choices. I believe in agency and trust in the goodness of people and the ability of every person to make good decisions for themselves and their families based on their own circumstances without the interference of the government or well-intentioned but misinformed citizens.
I’m not interested in debate, argument, or rude comments. If you leave any I’ll delete them. It’s OK if you disagree but I don’t want to hear about it here. This post is for those who will appreciate the sources and research I’ve done to help them to confidently stand up for what they believe is right too.
Update: Since I first published this, several of the resources I researched and gathered into this article have disappeared from the internet due to censorship. If links don’t work that’s what’s happened. That alone is a cause of alarm and tells me we have a problem.
Short on time? Watch these videos.
These two videos summarize the research I list below. If I could have a discussion with someone I loved about the truth about masks this is the information I would share. Watch this 45 minute video for an overview of the research I cover below. The original video can be found at: https://themodelhealthshow.com/maskfacts
(I’ve embedded it here because so many things are being censored from the internet I don’t trust this won’t be eliminated too.)
This 12-minute video can be found here.
(I’ve embedded it here because so many things are being censored from the internet I don’t trust this won’t be eliminated too.)
Why I don’t wear a face mask and resist mandatory mask-wearing:
1. Masks don’t work.
The effectiveness of face masks (N95, surgical, and cloth) in preventing spread of viral infection is unproven and questionable. The effectiveness of masks to prevent infection (bacterial and viral) isn’t a new debate. The science is far from decided even though mainstream media and government wants you to think it is.
Actually over the last 15 years or so there has been a great disparity of conclusion in the medical field over the effectiveness of masks in the operating room for protecting patients and surgeons from surgical infections (see sources below).
If the experts have been inconclusive all this time it’s not surprising that some doctors/nurses/experts today think masks do protect against infection and some that think they do not. This is evident in the confusing statements from Fauci, the CDC, and the World Health Organization that have flip-flopped from “NO! Don’t wear a mask!” to “Everyone should wear a mask and you’re killing people if you don’t!”.
There are studies that conclude that mask-wearing along with hand sanitizer hygiene may protect against infection, such as this one: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3266257/. But if you read the studies, generally they state that the only real increase in protection was when face masks were used with hand-hygiene.
The mask-only groups didn’t make a significant difference in reducing infection. The study states: “There were no substantial reductions in ILI or laboratory-confirmed influenza in the face mask only group compared to the control. Our ILI findings are consistent with results from the first year of this two-year study and a previous literature review on studies examining the efficacy of mask use in reducing transmission of respiratory viruses.”
After studying current medical studies and journals, pre-Covid-19 studies and journals (therefore not tainted by the tangled political agendas tied to it), and listening to the advice from many doctors, nurses, scientists, and public health officials, I’ve come to my own conclusion about the effectiveness of face masks: I don’t believe that face masks (surgical, N95, bandanas, and the cute homemade ones made out of several layers of cotton) are effective against filtering out viral particles and therefore do not protect either the wearer or anyone else from any viral infection.
Here are some of the sources that I’ve studied that helped me form this conclusion. I also understand there are plenty of studies and expert opinions that contradict these. Like I said, experts don’t agree so it’s not surprising the public can’t come to a clear understanding of the truth of the efficacy of masks to prevent infection. In the face of such ambiguity society should lean on the side of agency instead of force.
- Masks-for-all for Covid-19 not based on sound data. This article cites many studies and research and has been updated to debunk the most recent claims that masks for Covid-19 are effective. https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2020/04/commentary-masks-all-covid-19-not-based-sound-data
- Ambiguity of face mask effectiveness in the operating room. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20575920/
- Association of American Physicians and Surgeons says masks don’t work June 2020. https://aapsonline.org/mask-facts/?fbclid=IwAR2vQdLdpnEP24FpCLf5V8xwhoHyuNyoK4guE2sZYJsIw2B-C2KPTlnBnj0
- Mask wearing doesn’t protect those around the wearer. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17765557/
- Dr. TenPenny, masks don’t protect: https://vaxxter.com/coronavirus-pt-4-masks-dont-protect/
- Summary of the ineffectiveness of face masks. https://www.facebook.com/larayne.miller/posts/2387382994888771
- The questionable efficacy of surgical face masks to protect those around someone wearing a facemask https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16295987/
- Masks don’t work, a review of science. https://www.rcreader.com/commentary/masks-dont-work-covid-a-review-of-science-relevant-to-covide-19-social-policy?fbclid=IwAR0wU7hoadU9ge411fZrIsHNKUZm3f_Ppfaq4efTDBtVXZh0Fr-8kUmzC4U
- Author of above article talking about his paper and the science showing that masks don’t work: https://www.bitchute.com/video/jw0BWhB2g2a1/?fbclid=IwAR0d-SWOFvPZOrR_SpkQR4eH0W_bZpR7VtQFaExDXK5mgBVqQxe9Lu4x7Uo
- Why face masks don’t work and a look at the history of face mask wearing and it’s effectiveness against stopping the spread of infection. https://www.oralhealthgroup.com/features/face-masks-dont-work-revealing-revie
- What good do masks do really? https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/06/what_good_do_the_masks_do_really.html?fbclid=IwAR0gmQpNQjURsn4OXfp4IJXba1R8Q9aeGDIX-PDwh-urk62_u5zOPZkGkGc
- Surgeon explains why face masks do not help and actually hurt health. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4Hx5lntFwM&fbclid=IwAR13jjAxXadTESvzZFGL5pRsnXW2Bq2F8zcaYB2vQi6z1_irCxI9DaCDMJQ&app=desktop
- Michael Osterholm on masks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CglBhn0znM&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR3gVcgcq0ZIsOi3IPswg1ve24w5fai9k3gJot04XmHloHqjNtnTyEqG58U&app=desktop
- Doctor reviews several studies showing no science to prove masks work: https://vimeo.com/424254660
- Why masks don’t work against Covid-19. https://principia-scientific.org/why-masks-dont-work-against-covid-19/?fbclid=IwAR1gQdwk6PWuOzsJSZ_8RO8jd0OGWqowmx6Uimghsdx3a8PRzp6_NwXjiIY
- Example of experts flip-flopping on this issue. Notice the flop in messaging with this article from CNN in March 2020 to June 2020 in this article. They claim new science led them to the flop. But this is just a continuation of the original debate. What’s the motivation to NOW side with masks? https://time.com/5794729/coronavirus-face-masks/ https://www.facebook.com/larayne.miller/posts/2368604196766651
- Asymptomatic carriers not causing Covid-19 spread of infection. Notice that the WHO flopped their opinion on this stance. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32513410/ https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/08/asymptomatic-coronavirus-patients-arent-spreading-new-infections-who-says.html .
- USA Today on ineffectiveness on face masks at the beginning of the outbreak in the U.S. This is truth reported. Why did the mainstream media suddenly change their tune four months after this when the great “surge” never happened? https://www.facebook.com/larayne.miller/posts/2387973374829733?__xts__=68.ARAU6PeC3U4bA6XT1RaVjoNtS-rvVwnJJ8G8ctQ6Vp1ahOnd-5aQiKEP3P8mHYsYAIoovkb1mNbz3Ev6Z6r0XyGB1A_SJ_icRkdroGJ0noaX5R1M_gBa6ACxuuUT5_vYyJ-oHdqhVeqEljtEtrWKvOXoJyPuKB0https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=771449880291527qlrJ6n9DY50a_KKQLcD8emkQcYcQbr-DoaApJY_6eBaJTDHkf138V8jY4pr6vTsIwUgw-qmo7Nt8G9ug5Yonjx0sIox38dlGH_Jb1LUd6CndWTVfSepsokXAcgnRPdsIxMzbeiFVv3h3VsnwZvkMbPmzEz-JMWsYAjrLKuBIn4-KDs_QCB4aMtIpOk9X6oxmjzOQh&__tn__=-R
- Masks Exposed and the Health Risks Involved. https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=KeovvuviAJM
- Personal experience: While wearing her medical mask that was correctly fitted, my dental hygenist poured a packet of powdered drink mix into her cup. Upon pouring the powder, and with the mask tightly fitted, she could taste the sweet particles in her mouth from breathing them in through the mask’s filter. Virus particles are much smaller than powder particles which made her question the mask’s effectiveness at protecting her against virus.
2. Wearing masks poses serious risks.
Face masks are bad for health: mental, physical, and social.
- My personal medical doctor does not wear a mask and does not recommend wearing one.
- My sister’s personal medical doctor also doesn’t wear a mask and does not recommend wearing one.
- Face masks pose serious risks to the healthy. https://technocracy.news/blaylock-face-masks-pose-serious-risks-to-the-healthy/?fbclid=IwAR0LSXWOfyGwhCKwulZFiyG0Sz073vGKHGIuSaq10H0ANbp77Z7k8TKonE0
- Cloth masks increase infection. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4420971/ https://bmjopen.bmj.com/content/5/4/e006577.full?fbclid=IwAR11gXIN8EZlb2SvafAhbuQ587toxCVOuN_ah6IpfrKqzXa_kXO9xE__sY8
- Surgeon explains why face masks do not help and actually hurt health. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4Hx5lntFwM&fbclid=IwAR13jjAxXadTESvzZFGL5pRsnXW2Bq2F8zcaYB2vQi6z1_irCxI9DaCDMJQ&app=desktop
- Health risks of wearing a face mask: https://www.technocracy.news/blaylock-face-masks-pose-serious-risks-to-the-healthy/?print=pdf&fbclid=IwAR04iXoqmkVdrrKG-aeNKktuUWcnIO7Fzq5omyO0ESdIPVv0qeoLyjEkhhU
- Mask-wearing decreased oxygen level to harmful levels, according to Safety and Health Administration. https://www.facebook.com/RepVitale/posts/3010058349072195 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3STOGvsVCPs
- OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) says cloth and surgical masks “will not protect the wearer against airborne infectious agents”. This is under the OSHA COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions on Cloth and Surgical Masks: Cloth Face Coverings “will not protect the wearer against airborne transmissible infectious agents due to loose fit and lack of seal or inadequate filtration.”Surgical Masks will not protect the wearer against airborne transmissible infectious agents due to loose fit and lack of seal or inadequate filtration.” https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/covid-19/covid-19-faq.html?fbclid=IwAR0v4f-_c9YvucJCa9jEjxhzPjHkZNdQRm3Q888WYyazsDIuNP8N6seI6n4#cloth-face-coverings
- Letter from OSHA that explains how low levels of oxygen below 19.5 can adversely affect health. Mask-wearing, within minutes, takes oxygen levels below 19.5.
“Human beings must breathe oxygen . . . to survive, and begin to suffer adverse health effects when the oxygen level of their breathing air drops below [19.5 percent oxygen]. Below 19.5 percent oxygen . . . , air is considered oxygen-deficient. At concentrations of 16 to 19.5 percent, workers engaged in any form of exertion can rapidly become symptomatic as their tissues fail to obtain the oxygen necessary to function properly (Rom, W., Environmental and Occupational Medicine, 2nd ed.; Little, Brown; Boston, 1992). Increased breathing rates, accelerated heartbeat, and impaired thinking or coordination occur more quickly in an oxygen-deficient environment. Even a momentary loss of coordination may be devastating to a worker if it occurs while the worker is performing a potentially dangerous activity, such as climbing a ladder. Concentrations of 12 to 16 percent oxygen cause tachypnea (increased breathing rates), tachycardia (accelerated heartbeat), and impaired attention, thinking, and coordination (e.g., Ex. 25-4), even in people who are resting.
At oxygen levels of 10 to 14 percent, faulty judgment, intermittent respiration, and exhaustion can be expected even with minimal exertion (Exs. 25-4 and 150). Breathing air containing 6 to 10 percent oxygen results in nausea, vomiting, lethargic movements, and perhaps unconsciousness. Breathing air containing less than 6 percent oxygen produces convulsions, then apnea (cessation of breathing), followed by cardiac standstill. These symptoms occur immediately. Even if a worker survives the hypoxic insult, organs may show evidence of hypoxic damage, which may be irreversible (Exs. 25-4 and 150; also reported in Rom, W. [see reference in previous paragraph]).
- Masks violate OSHA oxygen levels. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uleQ1jGezNI
- Can cause emotional distress. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10220126233000005&set=a.2057147862242&type=3&theater
- Causes physical and emotional distress. “The results from the experiment demonstrate that heart rate, microclimate (temperature, humidity) and subjective ratings were significantly influenced by the wearing of different kinds of facemasks. Nielsen et al. (1987) observed that delivery of air with different temperatures into a facemask corresponded to the application of a local thermal stimulus to the skin surface around the mouth, nose and cheek. This local thermal stimulus also affected the heat exchange from the respiratory tract. In our investigation, microclimate temperature, humidity and skin temperature inside the facemask increased with the start of step exercise, which led to the different perceptions of humidity, heat and high breathing resistance among the subjects wearing the facemasks. High breathing resistance made it difficult for the subject to breathe and take in sufficient oxygen. Shortage of oxygen stimulates the sympathetic nervous system and increases heart rate (Ganong 1997). It was probable that the subjects felt unfit, fatigued and overall discomfort due to this reason. White et al. (1991) found that the increases in heart rate, skin temperature and subjective ratings may pose substantial additional stress to the wearer and might reduce work tolerance. This could be the reason why Farquharson reported that working 12-h shifts while wearing an N95 mask had indeed been a challenge to their ED staff (Farquharson and Baguley 2003).” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7087880/
- “Long-term stress can harm your health. Coping with the impact of chronic stress can be challenging. Because the source of long-term stress is more constant than acute stress, the body never receives a clear signal to return to normal functioning. With chronic stress, those same lifesaving reactions in the body can disturb the immune, digestive, cardiovascular, sleep, and reproductive systems. Some people may experience mainly digestive symptoms, while others may have headaches, sleeplessness, sadness, anger, or irritability. Over time, continued strain on your body from stress may contribute to serious health problems, such as heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, and other illnesses, including mental disorders such as depression or anxiety.” https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/stress/index.shtml
- Masks create fear, worry, anxiety, and stress for individuals and for society as a whole. Video explaining how stress lowers immune system and creates disease. When you see people wearing masks you unconsciously think “something’s wrong, something is a threat to me”. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWGLb9KMU-M&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2V5LR3855TuF0wJFvp9Xt_Iuk5yUjBY092ih7itWHeL-yEmL4j22ofj_U
- Your Body is Their weapon – We’re all Patients Now. https://www.youtube.com/embed/Yg1qQ1Q-I_c
- Personal experience: While taking my mother to have x-rays at the hospital recently, I had a conversation with the nurse in charge of checking in. She explained how her mask gave her headaches everyday. People come in so scared to even be in the hospital and many have put off coming to get the care they need. Now that they are actually at the hospital she can see how nervous they are, how they avoid others. People in the waiting room don’t make eye contact over their face masks. Every human touch and sense of compassion and support that used to be there among people feels disrupted in the hospital waiting room she works in.
- Personal experience: A friend of mine told my husband that his five year-old-son is afraid of anyone that doesn’t wear a mask. Is this how we want our children to grow up? Afraid of people around them? That being around people is a scary thing? Mask wearing perpetuates this fear and rift in how we socialize and relate to one another.
- My own experience wearing masks has induced panic attacks, difficulty breathing, anxiety, and fear. Although we all are exempt from wearing masks due to health reasons, the possible public confrontation and shaming of not wearing one paralyzes me and makes me unable to shop where I need to for food, clothes, and other commodities for life.
- Personal experience: Someone close to me wore a mask for the duration of a play and when she walked out she felt disoriented, weak, shaky, and like she would pass out – a similar feeling to taking narcotics for pain, as she described it. Her husband also is required to wear one for work and he tested the oxygen levels with his OSHA tool and found the levels to be toxic with the alarm going off after 20 minutes.
3. Masks aren’t needed.
Masks aren’t warranted as this”pandemic” is not as deadly and threatening to the population as originally thought. The numbers have been falsified in order to support the following narrative: Covid-19 is so deadly, contageous, and terrifying that we need to shut everything down and curtail freedom in order to contain it or we’re all going to die.
At first everything was shut down to “flatten the curve” so hospitals weren’t overrun. Now the narrative is that we must keep everyone from getting the virus. Manipulation of the numbers gives a false picture of the real threat and keeps the public in a panic, full of fear, and easy to control.
But the reality is that it’s not as bad as it was originaly thought to be and purported to be. Currently in Utah, even though the case numbers are going up, the death count and hospitalization numbers aren’t. With just over 200 Covid-19 deaths in Utah since it’s beginning here, there is NOT immediate or consuming threat and mandated masks are an inappropriate response.
More people die from many other significant causes of death than Covid-19. For example, 260 people died in car crashes in Utah in 2018 (https://highwaysafety.utah.gov/crash-data/). Why didn’t we mandate stay-at-home orders to keep people from driving and killing people? The 200 deaths from this pandemic, although tragic, do not warrant the drastic measures on a societal level still being taken to manage it, including mandated mask-wearing by the public.
Finally, studies have now shown that people who have no symptoms do not spread infection. So healthy people need not wear a mask.
- An official giving a definition of what a “Covid death” is which is that you can die of anything and if your covid test is positive you are counted in the covid death category. Car accident, hospice care ready to die of cancer, or jumping off a cliff. Whatever the cause of death, if you happen to test positive for covid you are a covid death.
- NPR: Covid not as deadly as thought. https://fee.org/articles/npr-mounting-evidence-suggests-covid-not-as-deadly-as-thought-did-the-experts-fail-again/?fbclid=IwAR1XtQDtsF5QuhkI_VL961bSWA2x_-NqNRC7cFKRgHWkXXF_GaOH20BiJDQ. https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/05/28/863944333/antibody-tests-point-to-lower-death-rate-for-the-coronavirus-than-first-thought?utm_campaign=npr&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_term=nprnews&utm_medium=social&fbclid=IwAR2pflAGc1mR2fl3-US8mWa85JdQfjx1Z2g3-b1WimYTuOXs-njO-sva1rc
- Breaking Down Covid-19 by Dr. Kelly Victory https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4QxlvqiaYCM
- Asymptomatic carriers aren’t as contagious as thought. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32513410/
- Asymptomatic transmission of Covid-19 didn’t occur at all. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/asymptomatic-transmission-of-covid-19-didnt-occur-at-all-study-of-10-million-finds?fbclid=IwAR1UsHi-15mbv8s76leKg8q3cJ8CUk2SmcXQRhbfM_AiHyU2y8U8JnHG59o
- Dr. Fauci admits asymptomatic carriers not driver of viral spread: https://www.bitchute.com/video/LU9CHX6Pv860/?fbclid=IwAR1U62WTy0hQCiTUhplIOAC6rhxQC4dSoaaFvOXNFM4jPCmh5SdCgqhkH7w
- Government needs to admit it overreacted. https://www.facebook.com/larayne.miller/posts/2340505819576489 https://www.facebook.com/paul.ray.393/posts/10222392852079570
- Manipulation of covid-data. https://www.coreysdigs.com/health-science/covid-19-hospitalizations-reality-check/
- PCR Covid testing not accurate: https://www.nexusnewsfeed.com/article/geopolitics/msm-deathly-silent-as-pcr-test-legally-ruled-useless-to-test-for-covid?fbclid=IwAR3RpTG6tF6rhclmiEwqGA8T5H4U9wc8kN_Ydt7MttGkNYGmUNK8Z6DhitA
- Rushing Science for political gains: https://rationalnuggets.com/2020/11/rushing-science-for-political-gains-mask-study-retracted/?fbclid=IwAR3nXa1IAvPP9S2fKSY9NXpqQx65AddDBCDPLiwRQSddMM29JolyGe030vg
- We can’t trust the numbers. https://www.facebook.com/larayne.miller/posts/2387386204888450. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/tens-thousands-coronavirus-tests-have-double-counted-officials/ https://www.facebook.com/17828637/videos/10105956710112159/
- Explanation of why high number of cases yet low death count is good news. https://www.facebook.com/larayne.miller/posts/2380953742198363 https://www.facebook.com/larayne.miller/posts/2380495202244217 https://www.facebook.com/prageru/videos/738164766948578/
- Explanation of how media twists information to produce panic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHAmSTV3C5M&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR3c9Xx3nDnZ5wV2AbK5P8QJZuJxLI1mXcib1MZyp_93vQPxulWyuuhOU6Y
- Explanation of how numbers are calculated and media gives misinformation. http://Brady Brammer July 6 · COVID update for Monday (7/6): The Big Mystery: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10105965500990169&set=a.979729726789&type=3&theater
- This website shows the total death counts in U.S. are receding significantly everyday. And we’re still threatened by government-imposed lockdowns and mandated mask-wearing??? https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm
- CDC acknowledges mixing up Covid-19 virus testing data. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cdc-acknowledges-mixing-up-coronavirus-testing-data/ar-BB14qGHG?ocid=sf https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2020/05/cdc-and-states-are-misreporting-covid-19-test-data-pennsylvania-georgia-texas/611935/
- Other places around the world that have opted out of shut-downs and mandatory face mask-wearing are faring better than those that didn’t. https://www.facebook.com/kristen.chevrier.3/posts/10220310964836843 And here a Swedish doctor’s perspective on Covid:. https://sebastianrushworth.com/2020/08/04/how-bad-is-covid-really-a-swedish-doctors-perspective/
- World is fed up with covid: https://thehighwire.com/watch/?fbclid=IwAR0ZjowRggrfbLnMu8URHRS1IJfSKUBAZa7cWawQGa7y47F1G5-0OIhOBsI
- Personal experience: I personally know of friends who have had the virus and no one else in their home got it. Here are personal accounts of people I know: “My daughter’s roomates were lounging on her bed with her the night before her positive result came back. Both tested negative after quarantine.” And, “My friend’s daughter a few doors down tested positive but none of her roommates who had shared a Big Gulp the night before she tested positive or her fiance tested positive.” I know this isn’t a source of scientific data, but these are real situations that are happening that make me seriously question the “highly contagious” narrative.
4. Mandated masks are a visual symbol of government overreach of power and loss of Constitutional rights.
Mandatory masks are a symbol of government overreach and loss of constitutional rights. Over the many months of this “pandemic” I can see the big picture of state overreach and loss of Constitutional rights. The three-fold attack of Marxist/ Communist strategy is:
1) Create hatred
2) Trigger violence
3) Overthrow established government.
This pandemic and the ensuing governmental overreach and mob riots are parts of a bigger picture for the downfall of constitutional freedoms. Organized Marxist groups are taking advantage of the virus, creating fear and societal chaos as part of a concerted effort to dismantle the Constitution and the United States Republic government and institute in their place a Marxist/ communistic/ socialistic state.
I see mandated mask-wearing as an affront to personal agency and is part of of a carefullly planned and executed strategy to eliminate freedom and establish tyranny through upheaving recent social events and Marxist trends historically. If we casually give up our personal agency in this situation then it’s a slippery slope to losing all our God-given Constitutional freedoms such as the right to assemble, the right to bear arms, the right to free speech, and the freedom of religion among others.
We can see with lockdowns over Covid-19 that we have already lost many of these freedoms, although the government says it’s “temporary”. I will not forcibly wear a symbol for this fear mongering and submission to government overreach. Resisting mandated masks is one step in fighting against government overreach. I will do all I can to fight for liberty and the protection of Constitutional rights against efforts to destroy them.
- The psychological manipulation of universal masking: a commentary on what a mask symbolizes. https://www.facebook.com/notes/heather-leigh/the-psychological-manipulation-of-universal-masking/10159673405413146/ https://www.facebook.com/larayne.miller/posts/2357050924588645
- A historic outline of Marxist goals and agenda from 1967. It’s as if this speaker could see exactly what’s happening in our day: https://www.latterdayconservative.com/ezra-taft-benson/trust-not-in-the-arm-of-flesh/?fbclid=IwAR0bcn8wEeVz8RrBR1VfOLwEHCuNElDToAfolM4PJ6kbezaRn-78F2D70rw
- A current video commentary on the history of Marxist goals and agenda: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81AVcDj0oiQ
- Current social unrest due to Marxist forces. https://www.facebook.com/larayne.miller/posts/2374771372816600 https://www.facebook.com/larayne.miller/posts/2379866625640408 https://www.facebook.com/groups/utahbizrevival/permalink/314504639713876/
- Commentary on how Marxist ideas are infiltrating our country right now, by Olivia Votaw:
“I don’t think I’m FB friends with everyone in this group, so I’m reposting something I posted on my personal FB wall. It’s not about the Constitution, but it’s still relevant because Marxism/Socialism/Communism is alive and well in our country, and Marxists, et al, are trained to dismantle all of the forms- the family, free enterprise, Republicanism, etc. that are the foundation of our American way of life. We have to know who and what exactly we’re supporting.
Instead of talking about systemic racism, I want to talk about systemic Marxism. Because it’s actually Marxism that you can find throughout the “system.” It’s in the universities, government, social movements (I’m looking at you, BLM), etc. And talking about systemic racism channels our attention away from the real threat to America today, even and perhaps especially to Black Americans: Marxism. What’s worse, most people don’t even know how to recognize Marxist ideologies and tactics when they’re in plain sight. So they fall for the sleight of hand. Let me illustrate with a quote and an example, “And then she understood the devilish cunning of the enemies’ plan. By mixing a little truth with it they had made their lie far stronger.” C.S. Lewis, The Last Battle. Now, what do the words comrade, struggle, and Marxism have in common? They’re all part of the Black Lives Matter platform. Patrisse Cullors, one of the three founders of BLM says so herself in an interview. You should watch the entire video for context, but she claims to be a “trained Marxist” at the 7-minute mark.
What are trained Marxists trained to do, anyway? Well, here’s one thing BLM tells you they’re trained to do: “We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.” You can read that here, 4th paragraph from the bottom: https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/ If you haven’t studied Marxism or Socialism or Communism you might not know that disrupting/dismantling the nuclear family is straight out of the Marxist playbook. Why is that? What’s the play? If you really want to know, you should read “The Red Scarf Girl” and “Wild Swans,” just to start. (There are more books. Lots more.) Or if you prefer, you can watch this short video of a boy who denounced his mother during the Chinese Revolution. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCA6ME81RLQ
If you’re cool with the results of disrupting the nuclear family, then you should be cool with considering yourself a Marxist as Patrisse Cullors does.
But perhaps you’re not sure what the problem with Marxism is. How about the death count? Almost 100 million. Maybe/probably/most likely more. That’s a good place to start.
China: 65 million deaths
Soviet Union: 20 million deaths
North Korea: 2 million deaths
Cambodia: 2 million deaths
Vietnam: 1 million deaths
Africa: 1.7 million deaths
Afghanistan: 1.5 million deaths
Eastern Europe: 1 million deaths
Latin America: 150,000 deaths
So Marxism kills lots of people and trained Marxists disrupt the nuclear family- among other things, of course. Both are pretty bad things. Where’s the sleight of hand? It’s found in calling this organization “Black Lives Matter.” Because saying that black lives matter is true. Undeniably true. 100% true, especially if your worldview is Christian. “By mixing a little truth with it they had made their lie far stronger.” In this case, trained Marxists have mixed a truth that is 100% true with Marxist lies. Can you get any stronger than that? No. You can’t. When a truth that is not a little true but 100% true is used to cover lies the size of Marxism’s death count, you might as well throw a parade for that Trojan Horse. Or a peaceful protest.”
- Example of chaos and loss of liberties with Mao in China. Mandated masking and social shaming is right there with these Marxist tactics. For further example of this read Red Scarf Girl and Wild Swans. https://www.facebook.com/bob.anderson.77715869/posts/3150564521671318
- Black Lives Matter fundraising run by a terrorist. https://www.kusi.com/retired-nypd-commissioner-bernard-kerik-warns-public-black-lives-matter-fundraising-is-run-by-a-terrorist/?fbclid=IwAR1lgtr6JaxBjou8OBPGKBKeMD7BtC8EbVvz3Eom2SsEp9pexi4tSD-VhSQ
- A comical expression of the chaos and created confusion around this virus. https://www.facebook.com/larayne.miller/posts/2372488956378175
- A video of someone exposing all the biases of the shutdowns due to Covid. I can see a political agenda for power-grab going on. https://www.facebook.com/larayne.miller/posts/2372216839738720?__xts__=68.ARCbiOxixnQmlbyC1GUqTitpYTdaXRNIQfMl-BBHr_n1c4VVEjBhYLuuVc1Ob6DJdVwJV23oo6wYL9ILkfU_ftLHzT9E_jCGtGdUR93JCe1httBXBiPk0oZ1PoI16rhWWDTZaUoNtdJcXKe_IPYgmGJCi81GLE2T2ERM8ezBw_Z8C0f4MdbF4bJ3uJ-nMPZmfWwokCznt0OuW0C_2-jPbxPX3mzkeQzyGDKJm9gjYxS9sivFlzbFVZvwHPE2qWabAeunPUunoPy5UUMc99ehZSY6HNAhukhDPXYAXJVvtFk5I42C-iZtnk11-MNGn_Ibysz318_UcY7SlufZlq_MBWYoDHbzNr1Xv8FsrA&__tn__=-R
- A video of a doctor exposing inconsistencies of this virus and related mandates and loss of freedoms and increase in chaos. The madness. Mandated masks are part of that madness. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSQwVDn2_YM&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR1UXUCDx4Adtg32XSJvpXw2l2SGC0YA2ye5Xb6xvCZ8jViX2nCNWCthfsI&app=desktop
- Mask mandating by government over steps the proper role of government. If I can’t make you wear a mask, then I can’t delegate power to the government to make you wear a mask. That power doesn’t exist. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2391376694489401&set=a.1407883722838708&type=3&theater. https://www.latterdayconservative.com/ezra-taft-benson/the-proper-role-of-government/
- Masks: have you been captured by this psyop? https://kellybroganmd.com/masks-have-you-been-captured-by-this-psyop/
- The Great Covid-19 deception and what you need to know to survive. http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2020/july/10/the-great-covid-19-deception-and-what-you-need-to-know-to-survive/
- Video recounting the illogical decisions by government during “pandemic”. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbk9ESZFNO4&fbclid=IwAR3muSSuOAZkSq05ixlrtRRQBCI0Wfjc0lhk9ciAT5nft-tn8AAgP5G5yfg
- Doctors and Scientists are being censored here and here. (herehttps://www.facebook.com/SenatorJensen/videos/265249484771683/UzpfSTEwMDAwODUxMjgxMTU0MDoyMzkyMDk4NzIxMDgzODY1/. https://medicalkidnap.com/2020/07/29/censorship-cdc-takes-over-frontline-doctors-website-and-replaces-content-with-their-own-data/)
- Censorship is a bad sign for freedom. That so many of the opinions of doctors, nurses, and scientists that are speaking out against the narrative of fear of the pandemic, mandatory face masks, and shut down is a signal to me that censorship is alive and well with the mainstream media taking a political side against agency and freedom.
- Mandating masks is grooming society for greater, gross violations of health freedom, such as mandatory vaccines in order to shop, travel, or congregate, as well as imbedded tracking chips in our bodies. If this seems far-fetched to you, read the following to see this agenda is already being pushed, here and here. Here is a commentary on why this is such a bad idea. Here is a commentary about a letter sent from the Utah School Board to all Utah schools. Required face masks in Utah schools are the “medicine” until a vaccine comes. Mandated masks are the segway to mandated vaccines to participate in school and all economic society.
- Here Dr. Sherri Tenpenny explains how masks aren’t effective agains Covid-19 and are being used to congtrol the population: https://freedomplatform.tv/dr-sherri-tenpenny-face-masks-are-not-effective-against-covid-19-how-masks-are-being-used-to-control-the-population/
- We are warned of conspiring men by prophets and in scripture. There are conspiring men/women who are working towards eliminating freedom and gaining power. They are at work now. Here, here, here, and here.
- Warnings and pleadings by modern-day prophets and apostles to protect Constitutional freedom and liberty, as well as by ancient prophets in scritpure. https://newsroom.churchofjesuschrist.org/article/bednar-covid-19-pandemic-religious-freedom. https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/general-conference/1987/10/our-divine-constitution?lang=eng https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/ensign/1987/09/the-constitution-a-glorious-standard?lang=eng https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/manual/religious-freedom/get-involved?lang=eng
5. Masks are being used as a Marxist tool for shaming and control.
Masks are being used as a tool for social shaming and control, projected as the virtuous choice and “you don’t love your neighbor if you don’t wear a mask.” So if you will not obey because of government overreach then you’ll obey societal pressure to conform. It’s the same tactics used in other Marxist regimes historically to limit freedom from the inside out, using citizen against citizen. As Bastiat has said in The Law (p9): “If you suggest a doubt as to the morality of these institutions (those that are built up disregarding the proper role of government), it is boldly said that ‘You are a dangerous innovator, a utopian, a theorist, a subversive; you would shatter the foundation upon which society rests.’ “
- The psychological manipulation of universal masking: a commentary on what a mask symbolizes. https://www.facebook.com/larayne.miller/posts/2357050924588645
- Lt. Gov. Cox shaming the public into mask-wearing. https://www.facebook.com/larayne.miller/posts/2383117388648665
- I’ve personally experienced this shaming. As I honestly and respectfully shared my opinion on mandated mask-wearing I was made to look stupid, inconsiderate, unfaithful, not a good citizen, uncompassionate, and uncharitable for the vulnerable in our society, unwilling to save lives, and even one suggested my point of view was aligned with euthanasia. This shaming has the effect of silencing voices because of the stress, isolation, and intimidation shaming creates.
- My opinion shared: https://www.facebook.com/larayne.miller/posts/2380504028910001
- Commentary on masks being used for shaming. https://www.facebook.com/cboyack/posts/10105942150165409
- If you’re unfamiliar with how shaming is paramount to Marxist theory, you can read Red Scarf Girl and Wild Swans among others to see how this is done systematically and intentionally to divide people and gain control. You can read excerts here and here .
- Your Body is Their Weapon – We’re all Patients Now. https://www.youtube.com/embed/Yg1qQ1Q-I_c
- Examples of public shaming of those who will not conform to wearing a mask: https://www.fox13now.com/news/local-news/on-camera-grocery-store-employees-berate-curse-at-customer-for-improper-mask-use https://www.pennlive.com/news/2020/05/man-charged-with-fighting-at-cumberland-county-walmart-over-woman-not-wearing-a-mask-police.html https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/News/video-womans-tirade-refusing-wear-mask-trader-joes/story?id=71505060
I don’t have a problem with anyone wanting to wear a mask or even wearing one myself at times I choose to (which I have for various reasons). What I am against is anyone being forced to wear a mask through government or business mandates or through social shame, for the following reasons:
- Masks are not proven to protect the wearer or those around them from a viral infection.
- Wearing of face masks causes mental, physical, and social health problems.
- Mandating face mask-wearing is not warranted, even if they did work 100% all of the time, because the current pandemic is not as contagious, threatening, or deadly as first thought. The current numbers of the disease’s spread are not pandemic proportions in comparison to other causes of death throughout the world. Other places around the world that did not enforce an economic shut down and mandatory face mask-wearing are faring better than those that did. All the data around this “pandemic” are being distorted and falsified.
- Mandated mask-wearing symbolizes state overreach and loss of Constitutional freedoms and is just one part of the current global crisis of Marxist/Communist organizations working to dismantle and corrupt the United States and the Constitution from the inside out. It’s a tool of fear to get control.
- In collaboration with this organized take-over of freedom, masks are being used as a tool for social shaming for control which is just another tool of Marxist philosophy being played out in our society by unknowing willing citizen-shamers who think they are choosing the virtuous path by wearing masks “for the greater good” and want to force others to do the same.
If face masks aren’t proven to protect anyone from viral infection, yet are proven to cause health risks for healthy people, and the pandemic itself is showing that it’s not even as bad as everyone thought it would be, and those countries with the least restrictions are faring better than those with the tightest restrictions, it is reasonable to me to choose to not wear a face mask and resist the mandating of face masks.
In such ambiguity of clear truth in data, I lean on the side of personal agency and liberty. When the science is inconclusive I promote freedom not force. This especially when the wearing of mandatory face masks symbolizes submission to gross governmental overreach, loss of Constitutional freedom, and, along with the voluntary shaming of citizens, moves forward the goals of those that would dismantle our Constitution, our U.S. Republic government, and abolish all that is good and God-created in our country.
***KEEP READING ADDENDUMS FOR FURTHER RESOURCES, DATA, AND INFORMATION THAT SUPPORT CLAIMS THAT:
- Masks aren’t proven to protect against viral infection.
- Masks are bad for health.
This letter is from Kristen Chevrier, Director, Your Health Freedom, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Decreased oxygen–yes, even for medical professionals. Many medical professionals will tell you they’re exhausted, nauseous, have headaches, and end up dry heaving during shifts. Oxygen is sort of important.
- Reduced oxygen intake can cause respiratory issues, high blood pressure, and migraines.
- Skin irritation, caused by friction and/or concentration of pathogens on the skin.
- Trauma from PTSD due to sexual abuse, war, SRA, or other very personal and terrifying experiences that individuals may not wish to share.
- Hearing impaired have trouble communicating when they can’t see lips.
- Emotional or communication challenges for those with developmental delays or on the spectrum.
- Recent illnesses or surgeries that require oxygen uptake to remain stable.
- Most people are not trained to use masks correctly, so they cause more contamination than they would have without masking at all.
- Most masks are not capable of inhibiting viral transmission–especially when used incorrectly.
It’s easy for some to assume that masking is easy for everyone because it is easy for them, or that everyone knows how to mask correctly. Neither is true. And, more importantly, the government should not be in the business of mandating health interventions–aka, practicing medicine without a license.
“Masks are not required in Denmark and only in public transport in the Netherlands. But both countries have lower infection rates than Germany, where mask [sic] are required in shops & public transport.”
From the big June 2020 WHO meta-analysis that the WHO relied upon to start recommending that governments “encourage” masking in some circumstances:
“SARS-CoV-2 might spread through aerosols from respiratory droplets; so far, air sampling has found virus RNA in some studies but not in others.”
Request for retraction of the recent paper with meta-data that supposedly proving that masking was safe and effective.
Formal Request for the Retraction of Zhang et al., 2020
Commentary: Masks-for-all for COVID-19 not based on sound data
Interim Guidance for the Use of Masks to Control Seasonal Influenza Virus Transmission
“No recommendation can be made at this time for mask use in the community by asymptomatic persons, including those at high risk for complications, to prevent exposure to influenza viruses.” cdc.gov/flu/professionals/
Why Face Masks Don’t Work: A Revealing Review
“It should be concluded from these and similar studies that the filter material of face masks does not retain or filter out viruses or other submicron particles. When this understanding is combined with the poor fit of masks, it is readily appreciated that neither the filter performance nor the facial fit characteristics of face masks qualify them as being devices which protect against respiratory infections.” oralhealthgroup.com/features/
“There is limited evidence to suggest that use of cloth face coverings by the public during a pandemic could help reduce disease transmission.” https://www.
New England Journal of Medicine:
“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.”
”Cloth face coverings do not protect against COVD -19” https://dir.ca.gov/dosh/
FDA – “Even a properly fitted N95 mask does not prevent illness or death” https://web.archive.
CDC — There is no scientific evidence for healthy people wearing masks. : https://static1.squarespace.
Neurosurgeon Dr. Russell Blaylock :
”There is no scientific evidence that masks are effective. If you are not sick, you should not wear a face mask.” https://technocracy.
WHO, Dr. Mike Ryan:
”There is no specific evidence to suggest that the wearing of masks by the mass population has any potential benefit. In fact, there’s some evidence to suggest the opposite in the misuse of wearing a mask properly or fitting it properly.
Masks-for-All for COVID-19 Not Based on Sound Data
Commentary by Dr. Brosseau, national expert on respiratory protection and infectious diseases, and Dr. Sietsema, expert on respiratory protection.
“Sweeping mask recommendations—as many have proposed—will not reduce SARS-CoV-2 transmission, as evidenced by the widespread practice of wearing such masks in Hubei province, China, before and during its mass COVID-19 transmission experience earlier this year. Our review of relevant studies indicates that cloth masks will be ineffective at preventing SARS-CoV-2 transmission, whether worn as source control or as PPE.” cidrap.umn.edu/news-
Psychological impact of n95 masks on medical staff https://clinicaltrials.
Masks Don’t Work: A Review of Science Relevant to Covid-19 Social Policy
“No RCT study with verified outcomes shows a benefit for HCW or community members in households to wear a mask or respirator. There is no such study. There are no exceptions. Likewise, no study exists that shows a benefit from a broad policy to wear masks in public” researchgate.net/
“We read with interest the meta-analysis conducted by Xiao et al. (1) that found no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of surgical masks in the community, based on 10 randomized controlled trials. Nevertheless, mechanistic studies found that surgical masks could prevent transmission of human coronavirus and influenza virus infections if worn by infected persons.”
Dangers Associated with Masking
Advice from the World Health Organization on the Use of Masks
The likely disadvantages of the use of mask by healthy people in the general public include:
• potential increased risk of self-contamination due to the manipulation of a face mask and subsequently touching eyes with contaminated hands;(48, 49).
• potential self-contamination that can occur if nonmedical masks are not changed when wet or soiled. This can create favourable conditions for microorganism to amplify; https://bmjopen.bmj.
• potential headache and/or breathing difficulties, depending on type of mask used;The Physiological Impact of N95 Masks on Medical Staff “Wearing N95 masks results in hypooxygenemia and hypercapnia which reduce working efficiency and the ability to make correct decisions. Medical staff are at increased risk of getting ‘Severe acute respiratory syndrome'(SARS), and wearing N95 masks is highly recommended by experts worldwide. However, dizziness, headache, and short of breath are commonly experienced by the medical staff wearing N95 masks. The ability to make correct decisions may be hampered, too. The purpose of the study was therefore to evaluate the physiological impact of N95 masks on medical staff.”
• potential development of facial skin lesions, irritant dermatitis or worsening acne, when used frequently for long hours;(50)
• difficulty with communicating clearly;.
• potential discomfort;(41, 51)
• a false sense of security, leading to potentially lower adherence to other critical preventive measures such as physical distancing and hand hygiene;
• poor compliance with mask wearing, in particular by young children;
• waste management issues; improper mask disposal leading to increased litter in public places, risk of contamination to street cleaners and environment hazard;
• difficulty communicating for deaf persons who rely on lip reading;
• disadvantages for or difficulty wearing them, especially for children, developmentally challenged persons, those with mental illness, elderly persons with cognitive impairment, those with asthma or chronic respiratory or breathing problems, those who have had facial trauma or recent oral maxillofacial surgery, and those living in hot and humid environments.
No Good Choices: A Mask May Block Out Some Pollution but Have Other Ill Health Effects “A mask may also cause respiratory distress and become a hotbed for microbes to thrive. “It can lead to oxygen shortage, suffocation, respiration trouble, and heart attacks,” said Dr D Saha, scientist and additional director at the Central Pollution Control Board. He pointed out that masks are a potential source of bacteria and viruses. “The moisture from exhalation inside the mask, when in constant contact with the 37 degrees Celsius warm human body, becomes an ideal place for virus and bacteria to thrive,” he said. This could result in the growth of microbes on masks and aid the spread of airborne diseases like influenza.” scroll.in/pulse/860276/no-
US Department of Labor — OSHA:
”Oxygen deficient is any atmosphere that contains less than19.5%.” This happens when the oxygen is displaced by inert gas such as CARBON DIOXIDE and is the leading cause of FATALITIES.”
Columbia University: Psychological Harms of Face Masks:
“Many young children burst into tears or recoil when someone wearing a mask approaches. By putting on masks, we take away information that makes it especially difficult for children to recognize others and read emotional signals, which is unsettling and disconcerting.” https://www.
Could Wearing a Mask for Long Periods be Detrimental to Health?
The Physiological Impact of N95 Masks on Medical Staff
Respiratory Consequences of N95-type Mask Usage in Pregnant Health Care Workers
Carbon Dioxide Rebreathing in Respiratory Protective Devices: Influence of Speech and Work Rate in Full-Face Masks “Carbon dioxide (CO2) rebreathing has been recognised as a concern regarding respirator use and is related to symptoms of discomfort, fatigue, dizziness, headache, muscular weakness and drowsiness … The results showed that phonic respiration and low work rates contributed to significantly higher levels of CO2 rebreathing.” pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
Jogger’s Lung Collapses After He Ran While Wearing a Face Mask dailymail.co.uk/news/
Carbon Dioxide Re‐breathing wth Close Fitting Face Respirator Masks “A healthy intensivist (SF), wearing such a respirator (Tecnol Fluidshield PFR95, Kimberly Clark Corporation, Roswell, GA) to perform a percutaneous tracheostomy on a patient with multidrug resistant pulmonary tuberculosis, experienced dyspnoea, tachycardia and tremor after 30 min. End‐tidal carbon dioxide measured at the mouth by hand‐held capnometry was 6.3 kPa (normal value 5.3 kPa). We postulated that the symptoms were due to hypercapnia.” doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2044.
Effect of a Surgical Mask on Six Minute Walking Distance “Introduction:Six minutes walking test (6MWT) is regularly used in pulmonology. Aim of the study: To evaluate the effect of wearing a surgical mask during 6MWT in healthy subjects. Conclusion: Wearing a surgical mask modifies significantly and clinically dyspnea [shortness of breath] without influencing walking distance.” pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- bin-Reza F et al. The use of mask and respirators to prevent transmission of influenza: A systematic review of the scientific evidence. Resp Viruses 2012;6(4):257-67.
- Zhu JH et al. Effects of long-duration wearing of N95 respirator and surgical facemask: a pilot study. J Lung Pulm Resp Res 2014:4:97-100.
- Ong JJY et al. Headaches associated with personal protective equipment- A cross-sectional study among frontline healthcare workers during COVID-19. Headache 2020;60(5):864-877.
- Bader A et al. Preliminary report on surgical mask induced deoxygenation during major surgery. Neurocirugia 2008;19:12-126.
- Shehade H et al. Cutting edge: Hypoxia-Inducible Factor-1 negatively regulates Th1 function. J Immunol 2015;195:1372-1376.
- Westendorf AM et al. Hypoxia enhances immunosuppression by inhibiting CD4+ effector T cell function and promoting Treg activity. Cell Physiol Biochem 2017;41:1271-84.
- Sceneay J et al. Hypoxia-driven immunosuppression contributes to the pre-metastatic niche. Oncoimmunology 2013;2:1 e22355.
- Blaylock RL. Immunoexcitatory mechanisms in glioma proliferation, invasion and occasional metastasis. Surg Neurol Inter 2013;4:15.
- Aggarwal BB. Nucler factor-kappaB: The enemy within. Cancer Cell 2004;6:203-208.
- Savransky V et al. Chronic intermittent hypoxia induces atherosclerosis. Am J Resp Crit Care Med 2007;175:1290-1297.
After reviewing ALL of the studies worldwide, the CDC found “no reduction in viral transmission with the use of face masks.” 
Similarly, in recent weeks, the World Health Organization also has found that there “is no evidence wearing a mask by a healthy person in a community setting can prevent infection with respiratory viruses, including COVID-19.” And thus, the World Health Organization concluded “universal community masking” is ineffective at preventing “infection from respiratory viruses, including COVID-19.” Indeed, the WHO went so far as to recommend against wearing medical masks as they “may create a false sense of security” against COVID-19, while it took pains to reiterate that there is “no evidence available on a [mask’s] usefulness to protect non-sick persons.” 
Even the N95 respirator, recommended for medical workers, requires training to use properly and “without training, the masks could not only expose workers to the virus but also lull them into thinking they are protected,” according to doctors at the Harvard School of Public Health. Yet worse, in practice, the N95 mask has been found to be ineffective in preventing the transmission of viruses: a review of six clinical studies, published in the Canadian Medical Association Journal, found that medical workers caught viruses from their patients just as often when they used N95 respirators as when they used ordinary medical masks.
As for the scientific support for the use of face mask, a recent careful examination of the literature, in which 17 of the best studies were analyzed, concluded:
None of the 17 studies established a conclusive relationship between mask/respirator use and protection against influenza infection.
 Masks Don’t Work: A Review Of Science Relevant To COVID-19 Social Policy, D.G. Rancourt (Research Gate, April 2020).
 Masks Fail to Filter Virus in Coughing COVID-19 Patients, MedPage Today, Infectious Disease (April 6, 2020).
 A Cluster Randomized Trial Of Cloth Masks Compared With Medical Masks In Healthcare Workers, C. Raina MacIntyre, Holly Seale, Quanyi Wang, British Medical Journal (2015).
 Chughtai A.A., MacIntyre C.R., Zheng Y., Wang Q., Toor Z.I., Dung T.C. Examining the policies and guidelines around the use of masks and respirators by healthcare workers in China, Pakistan and Vietnam. J Infect Prev. 2015;16(2):68–74.
 Bin-Reza F et al. The use of mask and respirators to prevent transmission of influenza: A systematic review of the scientific evidence. Resp Viruses 2012;6(4):257-67.
 Arthur Johnson, Journal of Biological Engineering (2016).https://jbioleng.
 The Physiological Impact of N95 Masks on Medical Staff, National Taiwan University Hospital (June 2005).https://www.
 Ong JJY et al. Headaches associated with personal protective equipment- A cross-sectional study among frontline healthcare workers during COVID-19. Headache 2020;60(5):864-877.
 Are Face Masks Effective Against Covid-19? The Science Times (May 25, 2020).https://www.
 Could Wearing a Mask for Long Periods Be Detrimental to Health? The Jerusalem Post, Donna Rachel Edmunds (May 18, 2020) (quoting neurosurgeon Blaylock).https://www.jpost.
 Bader A et al. Preliminary report on surgical mask induced deoxygenation during major surgery. Neurocirugia 2008;19:12-126..https://www.
 Russell Blaylock, Id. (quoting Shehade H et al. Cutting edge: Hypoxia-Inducible Factor-1 negatively regulates Th1 function. J Immunol 2015;195:1372-1376.https://
 Aggarwal BB. Nuclear factor-kappaB: The enemy within. Cancer Cell 2004;6:203-208, and Blaylock RL. Immunoexcitatory mechanisms in glioma proliferation, invasion and occasional metastasis. Surg Neurol Inter 2013;4:15.
 Savransky V et al. Chronic intermittent hypoxia induces atherosclerosis. Am J Resp Crit Care Med 2007;175:1290-1297. https://
 Baig AM et al. Evidence of the COVID-19 virus targeting the CNS: Tissue distribution, host-virus interaction, and proposed neurotropic mechanisms. ACS Chem Neurosci 2020;11:7:995-998. Wu Y et al. Nervous system involvement after infection with COVID-19 and other coronaviruses. Brain Behavior, and Immunity.https://pubs.acs.org/
 Perlman S et al. Spread of a neurotropic murine coronavirus into the CNS via the trigeminal and olfactory nerves. Virology 1989;170:556-560.https://
 Nonpharmaceutical Measures for Pandemic Influenza in Nonhealthcare Settings—Personal Protective and Environmental Measures, Jingyi Xiao1, Eunice Y. C. Shiu1, Huizhi Gao, Jessica Y. Wong, Min W. Fong, Sukhyun Ryu, and Benjamin J. Cowling (Volume 26, Number 5, May of 2020).https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/
Advice on the Use of Masks in the Context of COVID-19 – Guidance, World Health Organization (April 6, 2020) https://apps.who.int/
 Two Boys Drop Dead in China While Wearing Masks During Gym Class, NY Post (May 6, 2020)https://nypost.com/2020/
Driver Crashes Car after Passing Out from Wearing N-95 Mask Too Long Police Said, ABC News (April 25, 2020).https://abcnews.go.com/
This article is from Dr. Sherry Tenpenny “Masks Don’t Protect” where she provides a printable four-page document with resource links.
PDF document of her conclusions: Masks-Final
From the article:
“I’ve spent the last two days combing the medical literature, search for scientific proof that masks do what we are told they do: stop the spread of infection and protect the person who wears the mask from becoming ill. After reviewing more than 50 articles, here’s what I’ve discovered:
- There are NO randomized, controlled trials (RCT) with verified outcomes that show a benefit to healthcare workers or community members for wearing a mask or a respirator. There is no such definitive study. Likewise, no study exists that shows a benefit from a broad policy to wear masks in public (documented below).
- Furthermore, if there were any benefits to wearing a mask, because of the blocking power against droplets and aerosol particles, then there should be more benefit from wearing a respirator (N95) compared to a surgical mask. There is not. Neither masks nor respirators protect; cloth coverings are essentially worthless.
- It should be noted that the surgical masks are primarily designed to protect the environment from the wearer, whereas the respirators are supposed to protect the wearer from the environment. (Balazy, et al).
- Coronavirus are <0.125 microns in size. Masks and respirators filter particles 0.30 to 0.80 microns in size. Masks cannot possibly work. No bias-free study has ever found a benefit from wearing a mask or respirator in this application.
The pdf document found Here: Masks-Final has detailed references to back up these assertions. It’s time for us to revolt against the tyranny of our “rulers” with science that supports our decision to breathe oxygen, eliminate carbon dioxide and support a healthy immune system.”
Outline: Conclusion Regarding Masks
They Do Not Protect
- Public Health Experts Keep Changing: Mask vs No Mask
- Healthy persons do not spread illness
- Mask Mandates as Public Policy is a Disaster
- Particle Size: The Key to it All
- N95 Respirators
- Surgical Face Masks
- Cloth masks
- Wearing a mask blocks oxygen
- Wearing a mask increases CO2 – leading to cognitive dysfunction
- The psychological impact of mask wearing
- Masks dehumanize us
- Four Key Reasons Why People Choose to Not Wear a Mask
- BEST REFERENCES